Kendall Memorial Chapel

Kendall Memorial Chapel is our original church building, built in 1889 and moved to the current site in 1924. Our current, larger sanctuary was completed in 1926. Named in honor of long-time member Althea Kendall, whose generous bequest funded the restoration of the chapel, the space is available for small weddings and funerals, and also for smaller church services.