We find joy not only in our connection to the spiritual, but also in our connections to each other. We enjoy the time we spend together, whether we are caring for our church building, celebrating milestones, or working together to help others.
Some of our traditions include:
- Monthly Breakfast – We celebrate the first Sunday of most months with a fellowship breakfast before church.
- Fall Hayride – All are welcome to join the Sunday School families on the annual visit to Royal Oak Orchard for a hayride, bonfire, and pot luck meal.
- Souper Bowl Sunday – Bring your soup and yourself to this post-worship potluck luncheon held annually during the lead-up to the Super Bowl.
- Winter Family Swim – Join the Sunday School families for a chance to warm up during the cold winter. Enjoy some splash time in a heated pool and a blessedly warm and humid environment.
- Spring Family Picnic – Celebrate the end of the Sunday School year with a family picnic at a local park after Sunday worship.